Search
Menu

FAQs

About Bridge of Life

 

Volunteer with Bridge of Life

 

Support from Bridge of Life

About Bridge of Life

1.What is the history of DaVita Village Trust and Bridge of Life (BOL)?

Please see the Our History page for more information.

back to top

2.What is the relationship between DaVita, Inc. and BOL?

Please see Our History for more information.

back to top

3.Is BOL fully funded by DaVita, Inc.?

BOL receives approximately 49 percent of its overall revenue from DaVita, Inc. through fundraising, gifts, teammate support, and other methods. The remaining 51 percent comes from public support through individuals, foundations, and businesses. While BOL is closely affiliated with DaVita, Inc., it is a separate nonprofit organization operating under DaVita Village Trust, Inc., a 501(c)(3) public charity that relies upon the general public for its majority of funding.

back to top

4.How can I or my company/organization support BOL?

There are a number of ways to contribute to BOL, including donating, hosting a fundraiser and volunteering. Please see Ways to Give for more details.

back to top

Volunteer with Bridge of Life

1.How can I volunteer with BOL, and what is the volunteer application process?

Please see Volunteer for more information.

back to top

Support from Bridge of Life

1.I run a small clinic abroad. How do I apply for support from BOL?

You can request support from BOL through Request Assistance, where you can find partner applications depending on the kind of support you need (kidney care, primary care, chronic kidney disease (CKD) screenings, or medical camps for kids).

back to top

2.My family member has Type II Diabetes, and we are concerned about his kidney health. Are BOL CKD screenings offered in my state or area?

BOL offers CKD screenings in a variety of locations throughout the United States, but does not have screening partners in every state. To find a BOL CKD screening near you, check the Calendar. Screenings are continually added as they are confirmed.

If you are interested in organizing a CKD screening, please contact BOLProgram@bolteam.org.

back to top